lunes, 20 de abril de 2020

1º ESO B/C - Tarea para el lunes 20 de abril

Hi everyone! Did you have a nice weekend? I did! I learnt how NOT to cook an apple pie, but a strudel cake! 😂😂 Some of you asked me about it and here it is (it was quite tasty, to be honest):

Well, I ate it with vanilla ice-cream. I have to eat, to get the nutrients (organic matter) from the food because my type of nutrition is heterotrophic! Same as yours, gang of heterotrophs!
Same as all animals or fungi, for example. The other type of nutrition is the autotrophic one. Plants or algae are autotrophs because they can make their own nutrients (organic matter) such as glucose. They don´t need to eat. I prefer to be a heterotroph, I love apple pie!

So, your activity for today is:
1º) Read on page 14 of your book the part of "nutrition types" (at the bottom, 4.1.1, only that)
2º) Copy in your notework the definition of autotrophic and heterotrophic nutrition and add three examples of organisms with these types of nutrition in each.

Don´t send me anything. We will work on these concepts during this week; so don´t worry because you will understand them better at the end of the week. Promised!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.